by Shawn Tomkin
The best solo roleplaying experience of all time
In the Ironsworn tabletop roleplaying game, you are a hero sworn to undertake perilous quests in the dark fantasy setting of the Ironlands.
You will explore untracked wilds, fight desperate battles, forge bonds with isolated communities, and reveal the secrets of this harsh land.
Are you ready to swear iron vows and see them fulfilled—no matter the cost?
The Ironsworn digital package is free and complete.
It includes the rulebook, character sheet, 75 printable asset cards, and extensive reference materials. The rulebook PDF is bookmarked, searchable, and optimized for fast tablet display
2019 ENNIE Award Winner – Best Free Game
- Quest-driven mechanics and fast, flexible character creation
- Story hooks and creative prompts to eliminate game prep and push your adventures forward—with or without a GM
- A setting guide for the Ironlands, a rugged and treacherous peninsula at the edge of the known world
- Inspiring tools to customize your setting and fine-tune your gameplay experience
- Extensive advice, examples, and options for exploring the story of your characters and their fateful vows
Ironsworn plays best solo as you portray a lone character driven to fulfill vows in a dangerous world. But it also possible to play more traditional Guided and Co-op modes.
- Guided: One or more players take the role of their characters, while a gamemaster (GM) moderates the session.
- Co-Op: You and one or more friends play together to overcome challenges and complete quests. No GM required.
Publishers Website: Ironsworn RPG