by Shawn Tomkin
Go further with best solo roleplaying experience of all time
An ENNIE-winning expansion for the free Ironsworn RPG. Expeditions into perilous places, more foes and encounters, an array of new oracles, expanded setting info, mysterious objects of power, campaign threats, and much more!
This supplement for the Ironsworn tabletop roleplaying game takes your quests to the deepest, darkest reaches of the Ironlands. Plunge into subterranean caverns. Explore untracked forests and foreboding swamps. Journey across icebound wastes. Uncover lost secrets within ancient ruins.
To fulfill your sworn vows, you will brave the most dangerous places of the world and face the most terrible foes. Will you escape the depths? Play to find out.
With an array of new options and tools, Ironsworn: Delve is the perfect companion for your Ironsworn campaign — in or out of the dungeon.
2019 ENNIE Award Winner – Best Free Game
- Support for solo, co-op, and traditional guided play
- Gameplay options, tips, and setting details for quest-driven expeditions within perilous sites
- Hordes of new foes, extraordinary encounters, and campaign-level threats
- Wealth, artifacts, and supernatural rarities to give your character an edge
- Quest starters, sample locations, and an assortment of new oracles to keep your story moving
- Inspirational tools for zero-prep gameplay—with or without a GM
This supplement requires the use of the Ironsworn RPG core rulebook, which is free to download.
Ironsworn plays best solo as you portray a lone character driven to fulfill vows in a dangerous world. But it also possible to play more traditional Guided and Co-op modes.
- Guided: One or more players take the role of their characters, while a gamemaster (GM) moderates the session.
- Co-Op: You and one or more friends play together to overcome challenges and complete quests. No GM required.
Publishers Website: Ironsworn RPG